Gain a deep understanding of the macro trading/investment environment through our broad based approach covering foreign exchange trading and the related areas international trade and economics as well as geopolitics.
1. Currency Trading: gain a solid understanding of the foreign exchange markets, trading strategies and risk management.
2. International Trade and Economics: gain a solid understanding at international trading theory and policy along with interanational economics with an eye on how this impacts currency values.
3. Geopolitics: trading blocs and trade wars are part of the geopolitical calculations of nations. Geopolitical considerations are integrated throughout the course and in dedicated sections such as coverage of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) by China.
24 hour availability | Lifetime access
Enroll below using your desired payment method: Credit Card (Stripe), Paypal, Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- FX Markets
- FX Forecasting Methods
- FX Trading Strategies
International Trade | Economics
- Trading Theories
- Trading Blocs – EU, etc.
- Tarriffs | Quotas
- Geopolititical Considerations
- International Organizations | Sanctions
- Country | Political Risk Analysis