CoreMacro® certificates cover key areas and have been designed to help individual investors/traders to improve their knowledge of the global financial markets. Gain your investing and trading edge today!
1. Investments | Hedge Funds : gain a solid understanding of the investment environment, portfolio theory and the hedge fund industry.
2. Fixed Income | Interest Rates: interest rates drive financial markets, thus key to have a deep understanding of the bond market and the role of interest rates.
3. Value Creation Process | Macro Factors: gain an understanding of business value creation and how macro factors can disrupt or enhance this value creation process.
4. Research | Forecasting: gain a good understanding of different research philosophies/methods to improve your ability to understand research articles and forecasts with a critical eye.
CoreMacro® Certificates are only $475 each
24 hour course | 1 year access
Once enrolled, you can access your course online through our Virtual Learning Environment.
Investments | Hedge Funds
Certificate in Hedge Funds | certHF®
- Investment Philosophy
- ETFs & Mutual Funds
- Portfolio Theory & HFs
- Hedge Fund Portfolio Analysis
- Hedge Fund Strategies
- Hedge Fund Risk | Case Study
Fixed Income | Interest Rates
Certificate in Fixed Income | certFI®
- Bond Markets
- Bond Pricing | Assumptions
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Sensitivity to Interest Rate
- Bond Trading Insights
- Bond Portfolio Management
Valuation | Macro Factors
Certificate in Macro Valuation | certMV®
- Value Creation Process
- Corporate Life Cycle Considerations
- Industry Factors | Firm Moat
- Valuation Models | Limitations
- Macro Factors | Valuation
- FX Factors | Political Factors
Research | Forecasting
Certificate in Macro Forecasting | certMF®
- Research Philosophies
- Methodological Approaches
- Statistical Inference
- Multiple Regression
- Logit | Probit Models
- Time Series | Forecasting