CoreMacro™ Certificates have been designed to help individual investors/traders to navigate the global financial markets. Specialized certificates cover key topic areas: foreign exchange, fixed income, interest rates, country and political risk.
1. Investments | Hedge Funds : gain a solid understanding of the investment environment, portfolio theory and the hedge fund industry.
2. Fixed Income | Interest Rates: interest rates drive financial markets, thus key to have a deep understanding of the bond market and the role of interest rates.
3. FX Markets | International Trade: it is critical to understand FX markets, FX forecasting, international trade & organizations and country risk.
CoreMacro™ Certificates: $540 each or all 3 for 25% off at $1215
24 hour course | 1 year access
Our online enrollment process is through our Virtual Learning Environment:
Investments | Hedge Funds
Certificate in Hedge Funds – certHF™
- Investment Philosophy
- ETFs & Mutual Funds
- Portfolio Theory & HFs
- Hedge Fund Portfolio Analysis
- Hedge Fund Strategies
- Hedge Fund Risk | Case Study
Fixed Income | Interest Rates
Certificate in Fixed Income – certFI™
- Bond Markets
- Bond Pricing | Assumptions
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Sensitivity to Interest Rate
- Bond Trading Insights
- Bond Portfolio Management
FX Markets | Politics & Trade
Certificate in Foreign Exchange – certFX™
- FX Markets | Forecasting
- FX Trading Strategies
- Trading Theories | Blocs
- Trading Blocs | Tariffs | Quotas
- Organizations | Sanctions
- Country | Political Risk Analysis